Sheng Shi-off company ( Snowball translation: Sang Kesa ) Cencosud SA (NYSE: CNCO,was founded in 1960 and headquartered in Chile, Las Condes, full-time employees 136,805 people, together with its subsidiaries, in Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Peru, as a multi-brand retail operations, is Chile’s largest retailer, is second only to Latin America, Wal-Mart ‘s Wal-Mart de Mexico SAB de CVthe second largest retailer (OTCQX WMMVY) (No. The third is Brazil’s Companhia Brasileira de Distribuicao (NYSE:CBD)).
Sheng Shi-off company ( Sang Kesa ) Cencosud SA (CNCO) Wall Street:
Shengkeshi is a multi-brand retailer in South America. The company is divided into 6 departments to operate:
- Supermarkets (Supermarkets)-operating supermarkets and hypermarkets, selling brand and private label products, including: Jumbo, Santa Isabel, Disco, Vea, Wong, Metro, GBarbosa, Perini, Bretas, and Prezunic brands. As of December 31, 2015, the department operated 944 supermarkets in Chile, Argentina, Brazil, Peru and Colombia.
- Home Improvement Stores (Home Improvement Stores)-operates home improvement stores , providing a variety of construction and other materials, including branded and private label products. As of December 31, 2015, the department had 35 Easy brand home improvement stores in Chile; 50 Easy and Blaisten brand home improvement stores in Argentina; and 10 Easy brand home improvement stores in Colombia.
- Department store department (Department Stores) – department store business, selling a range of goods, such as clothing, household goods, electronic products, including brand and private label products and sporting goods. As of December 31, 2015, the department opened 79 Paris and Johnson brand department stores in Chile and 9 Paris and Johnson brand department stores in Peru.
- Shopping Department (Shopping Centers) – Business Center. As of December 31, 2015, the department owned and managed various shopping malls, including 25 in Chile, 22 in Argentina, 4 in Peru, and 2 in Colombia.
- Financial Services Department (Financial Services)-provides credit cards mainly for customers to purchase goods in its stores; operates Banco Paris, a professional retail consumer bank in Chile, which provides mortgage loans; provides consumer loans, purchase financing and insurance products.
- Others (Others)-operating various brands of online stores, pharmacies, gas stations and entertainment centers; and provide customer loyalty programs.
In August 2011, Centosud announced the acquisition of Johnson department stores.