in

The world’s largest aircraft leasing company: AerCap (AER) (1995)

AerCap Holdings NV (NYSE: AER) was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. With 778 full-time employees, it is the world’s largest commercial aircraft and engine leasing company.

AerCap Holdings Logo

AerCap Holdings (AER):

AerCap Holdings is an independent aircraft leasing company engaged in the leasing, financing, sales and management of commercial aircraft and engines. The company provides aircraft asset management and corporate services, including aircraft marketing, rental and maintenance fee collection, aircraft maintenance monitoring, and contract performance Supervision and execution of the contract, acceptance of the delivery and return of the aircraft, and the ongoing financial performance evaluation of the lessee.

ElCap’s aircraft asset management services also include regular inspections of leased aircraft and coordination of aircraft technical modifications to meet the requirements of new lessees; restructuring and negotiation of lease defaults; aircraft recovery; insurance protection arrangements and coordination; aircraft registration And cancellation; valuation arrangements for aircraft and aircraft engines, and provision of market research services.

In addition, El Cap Holdings provides cash management services, including financial services such as financing, refinancing, hedging and ongoing cash management tools, as well as administrative services, including accounting and secretarial services, including budget and financial statement preparation, and Communicate and coordinate with them in the case of securitization tools.

ElCap also provides engine leasing, certified aircraft engines, airframes and engine components, and supply chain solutions.

In addition, El Cap sells airframe parts, including aircraft sub-assemblies, such as avionics, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, auxiliary power units, landing gear, interior design, flight control surfaces, windows, maintenance and repair of airline panels Service provider and distributor of aircraft parts.

As of December 31, 2015, El Capo had 1,109 aircraft.

The history of AerCap Holdings (AER):

On December 16, 2013, ElCap purchased International Lease Finance Corporation (ILFC) for US$5.4 billion, including US$3 billion in cash and US$2.4 billion in AerCap Holdings’ common outstanding shares. The transaction was approved in the second quarter of 2014. Completed in the same year.

After the transaction is completed, El Cap will own more than 1,300 aircraft and become the world’s largest aircraft leasing company. American International Group (NYSE: AIG) , the original parent company of ILFC, will own 46% of the shares of the new company, and the remaining 54% will be from the original Held by AerCap shareholders.

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all Intels

Shoes & Accessories Retailer: Designer Brands Inc. (DBI) (1969)

British biotechnology company: Tiziana Life Sciences plc (TLSA)