Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated (NYSE: JLL) was founded in 1783, formerly known as LaSalle Partners Incorporated, and changed to its current name in March 1999. It is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA, and has 77,300 full-time employees. It is a financial company And professional service companies to provide commercial real estate and investment management services around the world. Jones Lang LaSalle is the world’s largest, listed, commercial real estate brokerage company.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL):
Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc. is a professional services and investment management company focusing on the real estate sector, dedicated to adding value to customers’ decisions on holding, renting and investing in real estate. Jones Lang LaSalle was formed by the merger of Jones Lang Wootton (Jones Lang Wootton) founded in the United Kingdom in 1783 and LaSalle Partners (LaSalle Partners), which was born in the United States in 1968.
Jones Lang LaSalle provides a series of real estate services, including agency leasing, project and development management/engineering construction, capital markets, property management, corporate finance, real estate investment banking/commercial banking, energy and sustainable service research, equipment management outsourcing , Strategic consulting and advisory services, investment management, tenant representatives, lease administration, transaction management, logistics and supply chain management, evaluation, collateral issuance and services, value recovery and bankruptcy administrator’s job services.
Jones Lang LaSalle also provides investment management services to institutional and retail investors, including individuals with high asset value.
Jones Lang LaSalle also provides services to real estate owners, occupants, investors and developers of various types of properties, including office properties, restaurants and leisure facilities, industrial and warehouse properties, retail properties and shopping malls, health care and experiments Office facilities, government facilities, personal and mixed residential properties, military residences, important environmental and data centers, sports facilities, cultural facilities, transportation centers, educational facilities, and infrastructure projects.
Jones Lang LaSalle is listed as a Fortune 500 company in the United States. It has operations in nearly 100 countries around the world and has nearly 300 branches. In 2015, its business revenue reached 5.2 billion US dollars and total revenue was 6 billion US dollars. In 2015, Jones Lang LaSalle managed and provided outsourcing services on behalf of clients with a total area of more than 4 billion square feet (approximately 372 million square meters), and assisted clients in completing property sales, mergers and acquisitions and financing transactions worth US$138 billion. The investment management business branch of Jones Lang LaSalle, “LaSalle Investment Management (LaSalle Investment Management)”, has a total asset value of US$59.1 billion.
Jones Lang LaSalle has been operating in the Asia-Pacific region for more than 50 years, and currently has 92 branches in 16 countries in the Asia-Pacific region, with a total of more than 33,000 employees, and has won 15 items in the “2016 International Property Awards” Asia-Pacific region selection Jackpot. In addition, he won the title of “Asia’s No. 1 Real Estate Consulting Company” in the 2015 Real Estate Awards of the prestigious “Euromoney” magazine.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) History:
- Jones Lang LaSalle (Jones Lang LaSalle) was formed in 1993 by the merger of the British company Jones Lang Wootton founded by Richard Winstanley in 1783 and the American company LaSalle Partners founded in 1968.
- Through the combination of organic growth and mergers and acquisitions, the company has grown in recent years. In the past ten years, there have been more than 35 mergers and acquisitions, including the acquisition of Jones Lang LaSalle Meghraj, India’s largest real estate company in 2007; and The Staubach Company in 2008.
- In May 2011, Jones Lang LaSalle acquired King Sturge LLP in the UK, making it the largest real estate consulting company in the UK.
- In 2014, the company officially shortened its name to JLL, and the official name is still Jones Lang LaSalle.
- In November 2015, it entered the residential property market through the acquisition of Guardian Property Asset Management.
- In June 2016, it entered the field of office technology and management through the acquisition of BRG.