in

The world’s largest recruitment service provider: Monster Worldwide (MWW), an American giant company-delisting (1967)

Monster Worldwide (NYSE: MWW) was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Weston, Massachusetts. It has 4,000 full-time employees. It is the world’s largest professional recruitment website and the world’s largest recruitment service. supplier.

Update:

On November 1, 2016, the Dutch multinational human resources consulting company Randstad (Randstad Holdings) completed the acquisition of Monster Worldwide, and the latter’s stock was delisted. Randstad is second only to the world Adecco (Adecco SA, SIX: ADEN, Euronext: ADE)) is the second largest human resources services company

monster logo

Monster Worldwide (MWW):

The American behemoth company MWW is a world-renowned online human resources company. In 2005, it acquired 45% of ChinaHR.com (founded in 1997 and one of the three largest online recruitment websites in China) for US$50 million. In 2008, it acquired the remaining 55% of ChinaHR.com for US$174 million and has offices in 25 countries around the world. Behemoth is a member of the S&P 500 index . Monster.com is the world’s leading online job search website, with a long-term traffic ranking within 30. It provides a comprehensive global recruitment solution consisting of recruitment agencies, online recruitment, headhunting services and recruitment yellow pages. It is also a division of Monster Worldwide. Monster.com focuses on high-quality job seekers and matches with outstanding employers in different industries to create a win-win situation. Monster was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Maynard, Massachusetts, USA, and has websites in 26 different languages ​​in 24 countries around the world. As the number one brand in the global Internet recruitment industry, Monster Worldwide’s recruitment revenue accounts for nearly 50% of the entire US online recruitment market.

Due to the poor performance of ChinaHR.com, it has suffered losses for 7 consecutive years, and its market share has severely declined, dragging Monster into a huge loss. Monster decided to sell ChinaHR.com in November 2012. 2013-02-07, Ireland Shanglong Group announced that it has reached an agreement with the American recruitment giant Monster (Big Monster) to acquire 90% of the latter’s ChinaHR.com. (The transaction price of Shanglong Group’s takeover of ChinaHR Between 10-30 million US dollars), Monster will retain a 10% stake in the combined company.

2015-05-08, ChinaHR.com confirmed the sale to 58.com , the transaction will be completed from now on. The former parent company of ChinaHR.com, Ireland Shanglong Group, will withdraw from its business in China and terminate the employee contract.

2015-09-28, Monster sold 50.01% of its shares in JobKorea.

Investment by Monster Worldwide (MWW):

Monster transferred from the Nasdaq to the New York Stock Exchange on November 10, 2008, and the code was changed to: MWW.

On November 1, 2016, the Dutch multinational human resource consulting company Randstad (Randstad Holdings) completed the acquisition of Monster Worldwide, and the latter’s stock was delisted. Randstad is the second largest human resource service company in the world after the Deco Group

Subscribe
Notify of
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all Intels

American high-taste fashion brand public: Ralph Lauren (RL) (1967)

The best performing crude drug ETF-SBIO in 2015