Illinois Machinery Company (or: Illinois Tool Company, Illinois Tool Company, Illinois Tool Works Inc.) Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE: ITW) was founded in 1912 and is headquartered in Glenview, Illinois. It is a full-time employee With 48,000 employees (2016/9), it is a world-leading fastener manufacturer and the world’s largest screw manufacturer.
Illinois Tool Works (ITW):
Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW, Illinois Tool Works Inc.) was founded by Byrne L. Smith in Illinois in 1912. It is mainly engaged in the production of fasteners, electronic parts, industrial equipment, consumables, etc., and applies automotive OEM ( About 17% of revenue), construction machinery, electronic measuring instruments and consumables (about 15% of revenue), food equipment (about 15% of revenue), construction fasteners and products (about 12% of revenue) , Welding equipment and consumables (about 13% of revenue), automotive after-sales maintenance chemicals (about 14% of revenue), beverage packaging equipment and home appliance fasteners (about 14% of revenue), etc.
- Automobile OEM: production and supply of automobile parts, fasteners, etc.;
- Electronic measuring instruments and consumables: provide equipment-related software, consumables and parts;
- Food equipment: provide commercial food equipment and services;
- Polymer materials and chemical products: chemicals used in the after-sales maintenance of automobiles, including adhesives, sealants, lubricants, cleaning products, etc.;
- Welding equipment: arc welding equipment and welding materials, accessories, etc.;
- Construction products: provide construction fasteners and structural products;
- Packaging equipment products: produce beverage packaging equipment and consumables, as well as provide home appliance parts and fasteners.
Illinois Tool Company ITW has Miller Electric, DUO-FAST fasteners, Space Bag company, Foster Refrigerator, Wolf Range Company, and more than 300 branches. It sells in 60 countries around the world and contains 825 business portfolios.
In addition, Illinois Tool Company owns ACCU-LUBE, ROCOL, Daraclean, Cedar Lubricants (microscope oil), Rustlick (metalworking fluid), SafeTap Other brands are experts in metal cutting cooling and lubrication, and one of the fastest technologically innovative companies in the world.
In terms of sales, Illinois Tool Company directly sells its products to industrial manufacturers and independent distributors around the world.
Illinois Tool Company subsidiaries include: