Dentsu Group Inc. (OTC PINK:DNTUY, DNTUF, TYO:4324) was founded in 1901 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, with 66,400 people headquartered in Japan. It is a multinational advertising company originating from Japan and the largest single advertising company in the world. The company , TBS TV, one of Japan’s top five private TV stations, is also closely related to it.
Dentsu Group Inc. (DNTUY):
Dentsu Group Inc. is engaged in advertising business in Japan and internationally. The company provides advertising services, including newspapers, magazines, radio, television, Internet, promotions, movies, outdoor, transportation and other advertising operations and advertising expressions.
Dentsu Group is also involved in the consulting, development and operation of information systems; selling various software products; and providing marketing and comprehensive network services.
In addition, Dentsu Group Corporation leases office buildings; purchases and sells real estate, and provides construction and commission calculation services.
Corporate culture-ten ghosts
- You must find something to do, don’t wait passively for instructions.
- You must be the first to do things first, and you must not be passive.
- To work with big jobs, dealing with small jobs will only make the pattern narrow.
- Only by challenging difficult things with wolf-like hunger can progress be made.
- Before reaching the goal, seeing the gods kill the gods, meeting the Buddha and destroying the Buddha, even if you are killed, you can never stop.
- Be the pusher around you. Pushing and being pushed are as far apart as heaven and earth over time.
- Make a decision and then move. It takes long-term strategy, patience, and willingness to work hard to produce the right effort and hope.
- Have confidence. Otherwise, the work will have no courage, toughness, and thickness.
- Pay attention to all aspects, rack your brains and not relax or neglect, so as to be called “service.”
- Don’t be afraid of friction. Friction is the mother of progress and the positive fertilizer, otherwise it will be stubborn and weak.
Dentsu Group Inc. (DNTUY) History:
- The predecessor was “Japan Advertising Co., Ltd.” and “Telegram News Agency” founded in 1901.
- In 1906, the Telegraph News Agency was reorganized as “Nippon Telegraph News Corporation”.
- In 1907, it merged with Japan Advertising Co., Ltd.
- In 1936, the news and communication department was transferred to the Tongmeng News Agency, and it became a franchise advertising agency.
- In 1955, the company name was changed to “Dentsu Co., Ltd.”.
- In 1981, for the Asia-Pacific market, a joint venture with Young & Rubicam Inc. (Y&R) in the United States established Dentsu Young & Rubicam Inc. (DY&R).
- On July 12, 2012, Dentsu announced that it would pay 3.16 billion pounds (approximately US$4.91 billion) to acquire the British Aegis Group PLC (AGS.LN).
- On March 27, 2013, Dentsu issued a press release announcing the completion of the merger and acquisition process and announced the new global layout. In the future, the Dentsu Group will be divided into two brands: Dentsu, which is responsible for the Japanese market, and Dentsu Aegis Network, which is responsible for markets outside Japan. Among them, Dentsu Aegis is headquartered in London, and its subsidiaries are still divided into Two systems for Dentsu and Aegis.
- On December 28, 2016, the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare sued the immediate boss of Ms. Takahashi, an employee who committed suicide on December 25, 2015, for forcing his subordinates to work overtime illegally. Then the president Ishii Nao took the blame and resigned (effective in January 2017).