PepsiCo Pepsico, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) was founded in 1898 and is headquartered in Purchase, New York, USA. It has 263,000 employees worldwide. It is a global food and beverage company that produces, plans and sells cereal snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. And food. PepsiCo is composed of Fitzroy North America, Pepsi Beverage North America, Pepsi International and Quaker Food North America.
PepsiCo Pepsico (PEP):
PepsiCo Inc. (PepsiCo Inc.) is a well-known American multinational group headquartered in Westchester County, USA. It was formed in 1965 by the merger of the predecessor Pepsi-Cola Company and the world’s largest snack food manufacturer and seller, Frito-lay. .
PepsiCo’s acquisition in 1977 of KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell restaurants, but then in order to consolidate the beverage business, to separate the three restaurants to go out and become an independent publicly traded company – Yum .
- In 1998, Pepsi bought Chunpin Conner.
- In 1999, PepsiCo separated the Pepsi-Cola Bottling Group (PBG) into the market to focus on brand building and brand marketing.
- In 2001, SoBe became a member of Pepsi-Cola Beverage North America.
- In 2001, PepsiCo acquired Quaker for US$13.4 billion, and at the same time brought Gatorade (Gatorade’s Diabetes Sports Drink was acquired by Quaker Cereals in 1983) under its umbrella, becoming the global non-carbonated beverage industry. The leader, occupying a 25% market share of non-carbonated beverages, with products covering more than 200 countries around the world.
- On August 6, 2009, PepsiCo acquired two major bottling plants in North America, Pepsi Bottling Group Inc. and Pepsi Americas, for US$7.8 billion. The combined company will be named Pepsi Bottling North America. Company (PepsiCo Bottling North America, PBNA).
- On November 4, 2011, FEB, a wholly-owned subsidiary of PepsiCo, will transfer all its 72% equity indirectly held by 24 bottling plants in China to Master Kong Holdings in exchange for its Master Kong beverages (Master Kong’s beverage business in China) Holding company) of 9.5% direct equity. FEB will be granted an option to increase its indirect interest in Master Kong Beverage Holdings to 20% on a fully diluted basis.
- On August 28, 2018, PepsiCo announced that it would acquire SodaStream for US$3.2 billion.
- Pepsi International Group
- Yum Brands (Yum! Brands, Inc., which owns KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell (Taco Bell) as the main restaurant chain multiple brands, has nearly 40,000 restaurants in more than 130 countries and regions, is the world’s store The most fast-food company, and was included in the list of Fortune 500 companies)
- Quaker Oats Company (Quaker Oats Company is an American food group founded in 1877 with its headquarters in Chicago)
- Master Kong Beverage 9.5% equity
- Pepsi Bottling Group
- Cal B 20% shares (CALBEE, Inc.; East Stock Exchange 1: 2229; is a Japanese snack-based food manufacturer, established in 1949 in Upin, Hiroshima City under the name of Matsuo Grain Industry Co., Ltd., in 1955 Changed to current name)
- Seven Up
- Mountain Dew
- Pure fruit juice, colorful fruit
- Lipton Instant Tea Beverage (Pepsi and Unilever established a joint venture of Pepsi Lipton International, each with 50% shares)
- FritoLay, Lay’s Potato Chips, Bole Potato Chips
- Dole crisp, three-dimensional crisp,
- Cracker Jack
- Pepsi Qingyi
- Aquafina mineral water
- Starbucks bottled Frappuccino coffee drink
- Xinyidai refreshing bean drink
- Pepsi Ice Pure Water
- Kero Coco
- Trop Coco
- ONE boxed pure coconut water
- IZZE sparkling juice
PepsiCo Pepsico (PEP) investment:
PepsiCo’s main competitor is Coca-Cola .