Richemont Group Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA (OTCMKT: CFRUY, SIX: CFR, JSE: CFR) was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Bellevue, Switzerland. It has 28,810 full-time employees. It is a luxury goods company that mainly involves jewelry and high-end watches.
Richemont Group (CFRUY):
Richemont ( Richemont Group ) is a Swiss luxury goods company, founded by South African billionaire Anton Rupert in 1988. The company’s main business areas are: jewelry, high-end watches, accessories writing instruments, high-end leather goods, fashion, etc. Since 2004, it is the world’s second largest luxury goods company in terms of turnover, ranking between LVMH and Kering Group (the top 100 luxury goods companies in 2016 ).
Companies of Richemont Group:
- Cartier SA: jewelry, watches, etc.
- Van Cleef & Arpels: jewelry, watches, etc.
- Piaget: jewelry, watches, etc.
- Vacheron Constantin: Watch
- A. Lange & Sohne: watches
- Jaeger-LeCoultre: Watch
- Officine Panerai: Watch
- International Watch Co: Watches
- Baume et Mercier: watches
- Montblanc: Pens, jewelry, watches, etc.
- Montegrappa: Pen
- Dunhill: menswear, accessories, watches, wine, etc.
- Lancel: leather goods, luggage, etc.
- Chloé fashion, bags, etc.
- James Purdey & Sons: Shotguns and rifles for sports and viewing
- Shanghai Tang: cheongsam, glasses
- Net-à-Porter: Luxury online retail
- Manufacture Roger Dubuis: Watch
In addition, the company owns 50% of Ralph Lauren Polo .