Unity Software Inc. (NYSE: U) was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with 3379 full-time employees. Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating interactive real-time 3D content. From game developers to artists, architects, car designers, filmmakers and other creators, all can use Unity to use their imagination.
Unity Software Inc. (U) US stock encyclopedia:
Unity Software’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions for creating, running and profiting from interactive real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
As of June 30, 2020, Unity Software has approximately 1.5 million active creators in more than 190 countries and regions around the world every month. The apps developed by these creators were downloaded more than 3 billion times on more than 1.5 billion unique devices every month in 2019.
- Unity platform: Use the world’s leading interactive real-time 3D content creation and operation platform to create and operate interactive and immersive experiences, and achieve profitability.
- Unity ArtEngine: Use AI-assisted art effects to create a super-realistic world and speed up your workflow. Requires Windows operating system.
- Unity MARS: Mixed and Augmented Reality Studio (MARS), to produce intelligent augmented reality experiences that are fully integrated with the real world.
- Unity Reflect: Make better decisions by transforming your BIM data into real-time 3D.
- Unity Build Server: A licensing solution for offloading Unity project builds to network hardware.
- Unity Core Support: Unity’s technical support is provided by experienced Unity engineers, and response time is guaranteed.
- Backtrace: Use a powerful game crash management platform to find errors before players.
- OTOY OctaneRender: The industry’s first and fastest unbiased, physically-based precision GPU accelerated renderer.
- Pixyz: Import, prepare and optimize large-scale CAD components, point clouds and mesh data for real-time visualization in Unity.
- Unity Simulation: Run millions of simulations, test, train and validate projects.
- Unity certification: Enrich your resume and expand your employment space by testing your mastery of Unity’s core skills.
- Unity Snaps: Save time and resources in art creation, and make the game lifelike.
- Multiplay: Rely on scalable and flexible dedicated game server hosting services to publish games.
- Unity Teams: Collaborative creation, accelerated development. Simplify saving, sharing and synchronization of Unity projects.
- Unity Furioos: Stream complex real-time 3D experiences in any web browser and embed them in any website.
- Vivox: Provides the best player experience through in-game communication services for multiplayer games.
- deltaDNA: Build smart long-term relationships with players through personalized participation
- Unity GameTune: Adjust the game in real time to provide players with the best experience.
- Overtone: Provide players and developers with reliable and high-quality voice technology to help the game community continue to move forward.
- Unity Learn: Improve your Unity skills through live meetings and more than 750 hours of on-demand learning content designed for creators of all skill levels.
- Game Simulation: Use cloud simulation functions to optimize game balance and enrich your game testing.
- Machine Learning Agents: Use toolkits that leverage deep learning technology to create intelligent agents that are responsive.
- Unity Monetization (monetization): Maximize game revenue and player participation through advertising, IAP, reports, etc.
- Plastic SCM: Use a version control system designed for large files and large teams, relying on the only source of real data.
Unity Software Inc. (U) US stock investment:
Unity Software Inc. (NYSE: U) plans to go public on 9/18/2020 IPO and listed on Nasdaq, the issue price is $34.00-$42.00, 25 million shares will be issued, and 950 million US dollars will be raised. Goldman Sachs/ Credit Suisse/ BofA Securities/ Barclays/ William Blair underwriting, Oppenheimer/ Piper Sandler/ Stifel/ Wedbush Securities/ Academy Securities/ Siebert Williams Shank.