AudioCodes Ltd. (NASDAQ:AUDC) was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Lod, Israel. It has 700 full-time employees. It is a developer of VoIP and application software and solutions.
AudioCodes and its subsidiaries are mainly engaged in the design, development and sales of Internet telephony (VoIP) and products and applications that integrate VoIP and network data. The service scope covers global enterprises, in the United States, France, Germany, the Netherlands, and Italy , UK, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Argentina, Brazil and Mexico have offices.
AudioCodes products, services and solutions include: IP phones, session border controllers (SBC), media gateways, multi-service enterprise routers (MSBR), SOHO routers, media servers, mobile communication solutions, value-added applications and professional services.
AudioCodes (AUDC) History:
- In 1993, Shabtai Adlersberg and Leon Bialik founded Aoke Corporation in Israel;
- In 1999, AudioCodes IPO was listed on Nasdaq and Tel Aviv Stock Exchange in Israel;
- In 2003, Aoke Corporation acquired Nortel UAS Media Server Product Group;
- In 2004, Aoke acquired Ai-Logix;
- In 2005, AudioCodes and Microsoft , IBM , TI (Texas Instruments) and MailVision partnership;
- In 2006, Aoke established a cooperative relationship with Broadsoft;
- In 2006, AudioCodes acquired Nuera;
- In 2006, Aoke acquired Netrake Corporation;
- In 2007, AudioCodes acquired CTI Squared Ltd. (“CTI2”);
- In 2010, Aoke acquired NSC;
- In 2013, AudioCodes acquired MailVision;
- On January 5, 2016, AudioCodes announced that it agreed to acquire Active Communications Europe.
More company history information: https://www.audiocodes.com/corporate/history-and-innovation